1 year part-time learning design principals and applying them to industry relevant briefs.
3 years full-time learning fashion design principals and production methods. Final year focusing on range design and production.
Major in bespoke tailoring.
- Working on print and digital promotional material for small businesses and corporate clients. Some clients
include The Melbourne Stars, VHA, Target, Dunstan Dental and Next Payments.
- Logo concept idea generation and development.
- Corporate brochure design and working with client feedback to arrive at a finished product ready for print.
- Client website design and production using Squarespace templates and studio developed identity guides.
- Maintaining profitable sales figures and successful customer relationships.
- Weekly stock feedback and requests.
- Quality control and processing of weekly stock deliveries.
- Weekly visual merchandising of new stock and windows.
- In-store Instagram posts to promote new stock.
- Trialling and training new staff for store management roles.
- Processing online Ebay orders.
- Set up for monthly public sales.
- Store stock feedback, preparation and quality control for store stock deliveries.
- Sample cutting and preparation for makers.
- In-house sample sewing and pattern adjustments.
- In-store fabric recommendations and advice on fabric suitability, care and lengths for customers.
- Processing phone and online fabric orders and samples.
- Assisting with new fabric shipment processing.
- Assisting wardrobe for McDonalds and Woolworths commercial filming.
- Responsible for the organisation and collection of garments for mainline actors.
- Assisting the Marie Claire Junior Fashion Editor with styling shoots.
- Responsible for the collection, organisation, preparation, and returning of garments.
- Assisting with general office duties including organising new samples and returns.